Dr. Arshad Ahmad Abbasi has passed B.D.S in the year 2006 from Rama Dental College, Hospital and Research Centre, Kanpur.(Aff. to Bheem Rao Ambedkar University, Agra).
He passed his Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics in the year 2009 from Rama Dental College, Hospital and Research Centre, Kanpur.
1) Use of different torquing auxillaries by Dr V P Jayade, Pune, Nov 2007.
2) New Horizons in Orthodontics and Dental Orthopedics by Dr. William Clark, Nagpur, Jan 2008.
3) The Six Thinking Hats Course by Prof. Ravindra Nanda, AIIMS, New Delhi, Sep 2008.
4) CDE Programme attended in Subharti Dental College, Meerut, Oct 2008.
He also presented diffrent papers like-
1)The Human Genome Project (paper). 31st UP State Dental Conference, Varanasi.
2) First premolar or second premolar extraction – formula or clinical judgement(paper). 32nd UP State Dental Conference, Kanpur,
3) Dental Implants, Current Concepts of Orhtodontic Anchorage. 12th IOS PG Convention.
THIS FEATURE IS NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT BY PHONE ONLY.