ROOT CANAL DENTISTRY
We very well know that nobody likes to get a root canal treatment or RCT done, but sometimes it is very necessary to save an infectious tooth from further damage.
Here at Shine Dental Care, Dwarka Dr. Vikrant Kundu and his team has successefully performed thousands of root canals in their practice.
They perform root canals in dwarka clinic during their daily dental practice with their excellent skills without any pain and in gentle manner.
Signs and Symptoms For Root Canal:
- Pain while chewing or eating.
- Sensitivity to hot and cold.
- Swollen gums around the involved tooth.
- Swollen glands in the neck.
- Fever, discomfort or feelings of illness.
- An open, draining sore on the side of the gums near root area.
- Bitter taste or foul odor in the mouth.
How a root canal treatment is performed?
Root canals can be done in multiple sittings as well as in single sitting depending on the degree of infection of the involved tooth.
Following are the steps of root canal treatment:
The Root Canal Treatment is done by the specialist and best Endodontist in Dwarka at Shine Dental Care Clinic
- A local anesthetic agent is administrated.
- An opening is made through the crown to reach the pulp chamber to remove the infected pulp.
- Length of the canals are measured to clean the canals.
- Canals are then cleaned and shaped using rotary root canal instruments and medications to get rid form bacteria.
- Root canals are filled and sealed with permanent biocompatible material called gutta percha.
- The carious portion of the tooth is restored with a permanent filling material.
- Tooth preparation/crown cutting is done and impression is made for capping/crowning.
- In the final sitting, crown/cap cementation is done.
, the one of the finest procedures performed in modern dentistry.
RCT gives a second life to an infected tooth which was otherwise extracted in the past. Dr. Vikrant Kundu and his team has performed root canal in thousands
of patients with great success. If you are suffering from sensitivity/toothache, call us today! We are here to help you.Article Compiled By:Dr. Vikrant Kundu
BDS, MDSShine Dental Care Clinic, Sector - 4, Dwarka, New Delhi.